03-29-2012 02:44 PM
I recently upgraded my Mac to Snow Leopard and now i can't get it to communicate with the printer. I see Apple and HP do not offer any solutions. How can I remedy this problem?
03-29-2012 03:04 PM - edited 03-29-2012 03:21 PM
The following image is of what is available at the HP web support portal for your printer. As far as I know, Apple OSX Snow Leopard is version 10.6.
The software available at the portal is stated to be compatible with Apple Snow Leopard and Lion
Please click the purple thumbs up next to reply if you feel that my post solved your issue.
2015 Microsoft MVP - Windows Experience
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP AirPrint-Compatible Wireless Printers - Printing Over a Wireless Network with Apple's AirPrint FAQs
- Scan from OS X v10.9 Mavericks With the Full Feature HP Software for HP Multifunction Printers
- Scanning in OS X v10.10 Yosemite Without HP Software