03-29-2012 02:44 PM
I recently upgraded my Mac to Snow Leopard and now i can't get it to communicate with the printer. I see Apple and HP do not offer any solutions. How can I remedy this problem?
03-29-2012 03:04 PM - edited 03-29-2012 03:21 PM
The following image is of what is available at the HP web support portal for your printer. As far as I know, Apple OSX Snow Leopard is version 10.6.
The software available at the portal is stated to be compatible with Apple Snow Leopard and Lion
2015 Microsoft MVP - Windows Experience Consumer
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP AirPrint-Compatible Wireless Printers - Printing Over a Wireless Network with Apple's AirPrint FAQs
- Scan from OS X v10.9 Mavericks With the Full Feature HP Software for HP Multifunction Printers
- Scanning in OS X v10.10 Yosemite Without HP Software