04-02-2014 09:15 AM - edited 04-02-2014 09:16 AM
I'm having problems printing A4 borderless from my Mac (10.8.5) to my HP Officejet Pro 8600 Plus.
I'm able to select A4 Borderless in the paper settings and in layout I have selected 'Border - None'.
When I go to print the job it shows up in the printer que and looks like it has processed fine but nothing happens.
Thanks in advance.
04-03-2014 10:24 AM
I understand you are unable to print an A4 borderless project. I can see from the specifications that A4 borderless is a supported paper size. I can't help but wonder, what program are you printing from? Can you try using a different program?
Are you able to print other paper sizes or on A4 with a border from the program you are currently using?
Please perform these few tests and let me know. I will gladly return and help determine what is causing the issue, and more importantly resolve it.
Please click the Thumbs up icon below to thank me for responding.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Sunshyn2005 - I work on behalf of HP
04-04-2014 07:07 AM
Thanks for your reply.
Its inDesign CS6 I'm using but I also tried printing a pdf file using Mac Preview with the same problem.
I can print A4 with a border.
We only have A4 paper but I'll try and source another size of paper and give that a go over the weekend.
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP AirPrint-Compatible Wireless Printers - Printing Over a Wireless Network with Apple's AirPrint FAQs
- Scan from OS X v10.9 Mavericks With the Full Feature HP Software for HP Multifunction Printers
- Scanning in OS X v10.10 Yosemite Without HP Software