Question

Honor Student
Leishy77
Message 1 of 3 (153 Views)

hp 8600 plus borderless printing

[ Edited ]

Hello

I'm having problems printing A4 borderless from my Mac (10.8.5) to my HP Officejet Pro 8600 Plus.

I'm able to select A4 Borderless in the paper settings and in layout I have selected 'Border - None'.

When I go to print the job it shows up in the printer que and looks like it has processed fine but nothing happens.

Thanks in advance. 

HP Support Agent
Sunshyn2005
Message 2 of 3 (129 Views)

Re: hp 8600 plus borderless printing

Hi Leishy77,

I understand you are unable to print an A4 borderless project. I can see from the specifications that A4 borderless is a supported paper size. I can't help but wonder, what program are you printing from? Can you try using a different program?

Are you able to print other paper sizes or on A4 with a border from the program you are currently using?

Please perform these few tests and let me know. I will gladly return and help determine what is causing the issue, and more importantly resolve it.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Please click the "Thumbs Up", just below, if you LIKE my post, or to say Thanks for helping!
Also, please consider marking my post as “Accept as Solution" if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Sunshyn2005

I work on behalf of HP
Honor Student
Leishy77
Message 3 of 3 (119 Views)

Re: hp 8600 plus borderless printing

Thanks for your reply. 

Its inDesign CS6 I'm using but I also tried printing a pdf file using Mac Preview with the same problem. 

I can print A4 with a border. 

We only have A4 paper but I'll try and source another size of paper and give that a go over the weekend.

Cheers

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation