06-04-2012 10:35 PM
Thanks for the post. With this one, we might need a little more information such as error message symptoms, what OS, copy fine? If you are running OS 10.7 LION, I've included a link below that may assist with this scanning issue. Good Luck!
*Say thanks by clicking the *Kudos!* which is on the left*
*Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with (Accept as Solution) if it solves your issue.*
10-04-2012 02:52 PM
A new firmware (20120831 or newer version) is now available to resolve the issue.
- Choose your country
- Click on Download drivers and software
- Select your Operating system
Say Thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
Please mark the post that solves your problem as Accepted Solution
I am an HP employee!
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP AirPrint-Compatible Wireless Printers - Printing Over a Wireless Network with Apple's AirPrint FAQs
- Scan from OS X v10.9 Mavericks With the Full Feature HP Software for HP Multifunction Printers
- Scanning in OS X v10.10 Yosemite Without HP Software