08-29-2012 07:46 PM
I have an existing HP Photosmart C4795 printer and a new MacBook Air. I am trying to set up my MacBook to print wireselly, I can print but only if the USB cord is hooked up to me Mac. I have a router and have run a wireless network test report and it says that everything is good to go.
09-01-2012 02:46 AM
In order to better understand any possible cause, please clarify your router brand and model.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP AirPrint-Compatible Wireless Printers - Printing Over a Wireless Network with Apple's AirPrint FAQs
- Scan from OS X v10.9 Mavericks With the Full Feature HP Software for HP Multifunction Printers
- Scanning in OS X v10.10 Yosemite Without HP Software