08-28-2011 02:07 PM
No matter how I set the setttings on the printer or my Mac, it prints too light. I am wondering if it is stuck in some kind of economode or something. PLEASE HELP! We have papers to print for school for a college student and a high school student and we are getting very nervous!
03-01-2012 11:37 AM
Dear Sir or Madam:
My printer HP Officejet J6450 All in One started printing very lightly after I tried to pring a document with 3-star setting quality. It printed too lightly at the 3-star setting and has not printer normally since.
I am using an Apple Mac G5 with Leopard and Microsoft Office 2008.
Thank you for any help you can give me.
03-01-2012 10:06 PM
You did not mentioned the Mac OS version and the printer you are using, however please click on the below web link and change the Quality.
Say thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post.
If my post resolved your problem, please mark it as as Accepted Solution : )
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP AirPrint-Compatible Wireless Printers - Printing Over a Wireless Network with Apple's AirPrint FAQs
- Scan from OS X v10.9 Mavericks With the Full Feature HP Software for HP Multifunction Printers
- Scanning in OS X v10.10 Yosemite Without HP Software