04-03-2014 08:38 PM
i need you to solve this problem. every page that I print, regardless of what program I am printing from, prints with the word "Draft" appear. I've gone through the manual, reset up everything, and do all the updates. i can't figure out how to remove this watermark.
I'm wasting toner, paper, and time trying to get it to stop.
I'm running on Mac Os X 10.6.8. please help me accordingly. Thank You
04-07-2014 10:38 AM
I understand you have an HP printer that is getting a Draft watermark on all of your print outs. I'm sorry to hear this, but I will absolutely do my best to help you!
Which model HP printer do you have?
Does the Draft watermark also happen if you print something from Text/Edit?
Does it seem to mainly happen when using a Microsoft program? If so, please follow this Add or remove a watermark article to see if you can get rid of it that way.
Hope to hear back from you soon!!
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the right to thank me for responding!
Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post resolved your issue, as it will help others find the solution faster!
I work on behalf of HP
12-24-2014 06:33 PM
I found a similar problem like yours, and the asker finally got a solution. Hope it can help with yours: http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Printing-Issues-Troub
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP AirPrint-Compatible Wireless Printers - Printing Over a Wireless Network with Apple's AirPrint FAQs
- Scan from OS X v10.9 Mavericks With the Full Feature HP Software for HP Multifunction Printers
- Scanning in OS X v10.10 Yosemite Without HP Software