04-03-2014 08:38 PM
i need you to solve this problem. every page that I print, regardless of what program I am printing from, prints with the word "Draft" appear. I've gone through the manual, reset up everything, and do all the updates. i can't figure out how to remove this watermark.
I'm wasting toner, paper, and time trying to get it to stop.
I'm running on Mac Os X 10.6.8. please help me accordingly. Thank You
04-07-2014 10:38 AM
I understand you have an HP printer that is getting a Draft watermark on all of your print outs. I'm sorry to hear this, but I will absolutely do my best to help you!
Which model HP printer do you have?
Does the Draft watermark also happen if you print something from Text/Edit?
Does it seem to mainly happen when using a Microsoft program? If so, please follow this Add or remove a watermark article to see if you can get rid of it that way.
Hope to hear back from you soon!!
12-24-2014 06:33 PM
I found a similar problem like yours, and the asker finally got a solution. Hope it can help with yours: http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Printing-Issues-Troub
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP AirPrint-Compatible Wireless Printers - Printing Over a Wireless Network with Apple's AirPrint FAQs
- Scan from OS X v10.9 Mavericks With the Full Feature HP Software for HP Multifunction Printers
- Scanning in OS X v10.10 Yosemite Without HP Software