05-08-2009 03:26 PM
L7590 scanning to Apple iBook G4
scan to pdf, scan to mail, etc. Everything I try results in a pdf of over 25 mb. I scan an 8 page contract - 31 mb. Friend scans and emails to me - it's 442k, MUCH clearer... and also a pdf.
HP won't help. No manual.
05-10-2009 07:56 PM
When you see the HP Scan Pro window, click on the drop down to the left of the Accept button and change it to
'PDF File'. Click Accept. In the Save As window, type in a name for the scan and make sure the file type is Text. Click Save.
This should make a smaller file. To make the smallest possible size, try unchecking the options to include graphics.
08-27-2009 11:48 AM
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP AirPrint-Compatible Wireless Printers - Printing Over a Wireless Network with Apple's AirPrint FAQs
- Scan from OS X v10.9 Mavericks With the Full Feature HP Software for HP Multifunction Printers
- Scanning in OS X v10.10 Yosemite Without HP Software