08-17-2011 07:11 AM
I have just bought a new M1217 n.f.w. multifunction printer for a new Mac mini. I have successfully installed the printer software on the Mac, and printing does work, but right from the first time I turned the printer on the control panel has periodically displayed the message "supply memory error". What does this mean, and how do I fix it?
08-17-2011 07:58 AM
Supply Memory error will most likely occour when there are some packing material inside the product.
Please follow the document below in order to resolve that message:
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP AirPrint-Compatible Wireless Printers - Printing Over a Wireless Network with Apple's AirPrint FAQs
- Scan from OS X v10.9 Mavericks With the Full Feature HP Software for HP Multifunction Printers
- Scanning in OS X v10.10 Yosemite Without HP Software