05-03-2011 03:04 AM
I need a mac driver for my laserjet 1600. The printer is not that old. I have seen much older printers work fine on Mac. I bought my iMac 27 for a week ago, but cant get it work.
I have had it running on my Mac server, but I dont know how it was done.
05-03-2011 11:09 AM
There is no HP Mac driver for this printer, sorry. You could try a Gutenprint driver: http://gimp-print.sourceforge.net/
Say thanks by clicking "Kudos" "thumbs up" in the post that helped you.
I am employed by HP
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP AirPrint-Compatible Wireless Printers - Printing Over a Wireless Network with Apple's AirPrint FAQs
- Scan from OS X v10.9 Mavericks With the Full Feature HP Software for HP Multifunction Printers
- Scanning in OS X v10.10 Yosemite Without HP Software