Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended

I did what you suggested and deleted my printer, clicked the +  and then default, waited and nothing came up--no printer at all.  **bleep**?  I have the HP Photosmart D110 All in One series.  

HP Recommended

This worked beautifully !  

I had done many things to try and get the printer to work consistantly to no avail.  This is exactly what my system needed.  Thank you soooooo much!

HP Recommended

Hello everybody.

I've to offer one of many solutions what helped me immediately (iMac OS 10.7).

If you've any of these problems with your HP Envy 110:

- document does not print or is stuck in print queue

- /Library/Printers/hp/cups/Inkjet1.driver

- reconnect the printer to the internet and figure out connection issues sends the printer into oblivion (freezes up)

- iPad prints but iMac freezes up with opening connection

- system does not require additional driver(s) updates

Thus, try this way: 

- System Preferences -> Print & Scan -> Options & Supplies (default printer) -> Driver -> Generic PCL Printer

Sounds strange, but this driver for a laser printer works with inkjet printer.

Wish you luck!

HP Recommended

Thanks. Downloaded and installed the utility. Pretty much reinstalled the software and it's working again now. Seems to have started after the latest Windows update, but working once again. 

Thanks!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.