Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

hi. im dennis dougherty. i had  an issue with my wife's laptop. we couldn't log on to it.  so i called  HP customer service. they transferred me to a man who's job it is do the billing for service.  he was trained very well at how to confuse and make a customer choose the most expensive service plan. threats of #75. dollar termination fees with reoccurring charges was the only way for me to get help today.. i was very nervous and  confused about what i agreed to. but i need to get my wife's  computer working that day.  I computer issue was  solved fast. but i was still wondering  what i agreed to.  the service  was on the memorial weekend  sat so i called back on tuesday.  a polite woman took off the  long term service plan. i asked her if i was done no other charges would be  filed.  i asked her twice so there would be no confusion. i hung up. happy .  so today i find a charge of $99.99  on my account.  i call back agin.  i am told that is the one time service charge. I explained my history with this  issue. to]uld the rep that  the service person answered my  question twice." there would be no charges on my account agin"  good lies she is  and the person i talked to day  was cold no emoitions or concern.  what good training they have.  how to  rip off people's money.  i would empty my back account  just to keep hp from $99.99  but that is to complicated to do.  thanks for your customer service.   if hp had any creditability they would just  refund  my $99.99  but those pennies might send them over the edge. 

That was my wife's computer an HP she wanted that one made her happy.  i bought it for her on her birthday.   I personally use apple products.  why?  need i answers that now?

thanks for your time  

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

dennyartist,

I have forwarded your post to the right people for their review. You should hear back from someone shortly via Private Message on this forum.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OrnahP
HP Support Forums Moderator

🙂 Clicking the "Kudos Star" to the left is a great way to say thanks!
🙂 When your problem has been solved, accept the solution by clicking "Accept as Solution" to help other members in the future!
Rules of Participation

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.