Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP Notebook - 15-ac135ds
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello, I am currently having trouble playing music and found the DTS Studio Sound program on my computer which I need to disable Audio Enhancements on and can't do it. Please help me.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hello @misspatrice,

Welcome back to the HP Forums!

I have read your post and understand that you want to disable audio enhancements on your HP 15-ac135ds. I am happy to help you resolve this issue. First, please perform a hard reset. Once that is complete, please follow these steps:

1. Search "Sound" using the search option on the task bar

2. Click on the headphones and speakers option

3. Click "Properties"

4. Select the "Enhancements" tab

5. Check the "Disable all enhancements box"

6. Click "Apply" and then "OK"

If those steps do not work, please use this document:

Microsoft - Fix Sound Problems

If the document did not help you resolve the issue, try restoring the BIOS and then check for Windows updates

Thank you, I look forward to your response with the outcome.

If this post has helped you, feel free to click the thumbs up!

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom to say “Thanks” for helping.:smileyhappy:

I work on behalf of HP
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.