Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP R006TU
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
Dts audio control panel is not open after install the updates in hp support assistant of realtek hd audio.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi@AnkitRajput,

Welcome to HP Support Forums. Best platform for all sorts of solutions, tips and tweaks to your questions/issues.

To have the best experience on HP forum, visit our HP Forums Guide to know more.

Unable to find the DTS Audio Control on the PC. Is that right?

Thank you for sharing the issue details. I would like to help you.

I recommend you try to uninstall the audio driver and reinstalling it on the PC using the steps and the link below.

• Right click on Start button and select Device manager.
  •  Expand the node that “Sound, Video and Game controllers”.
  •  Right-click the device entry which says Realtek, and click Uninstall.
  • On the Confirm Device Removal dialog box, click OK to start the uninstall process.
  • When the uninstall process is complete, restart the PC.

Note With some devices, you might have to restart the system to complete the uninstall process.

The device might continue to function until the system has been restarted.

Then download the latest audio driver for the PC from the below link and install the driver and again restart the PC to check if that works.

http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp74001-74500/sp74350.exe

Hope this helps. Let me know for more.

Happy posting.

Resolv_S

Glad to help you. I work for HP

Please click Accept as Solution if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the Kudos Thumbs Up" to say “Thanks” for helping!

"HP respects and is committed to protecting the personal information of our covered individuals." You can read more in the HP Privacy Statement

Resolv_S
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the Thumbs up" button!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hi@AnkitRajput,

Welcome to HP Support Forums. Best platform for all sorts of solutions, tips and tweaks to your questions/issues.

To have the best experience on HP forum, visit our HP Forums Guide to know more.

Unable to find the DTS Audio Control on the PC. Is that right?

Thank you for sharing the issue details. I would like to help you.

I recommend you try to uninstall the audio driver and reinstalling it on the PC using the steps and the link below.

• Right click on Start button and select Device manager.
  •  Expand the node that “Sound, Video and Game controllers”.
  •  Right-click the device entry which says Realtek, and click Uninstall.
  • On the Confirm Device Removal dialog box, click OK to start the uninstall process.
  • When the uninstall process is complete, restart the PC.

Note With some devices, you might have to restart the system to complete the uninstall process.

The device might continue to function until the system has been restarted.

Then download the latest audio driver for the PC from the below link and install the driver and again restart the PC to check if that works.

http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp74001-74500/sp74350.exe

Hope this helps. Let me know for more.

Happy posting.

Resolv_S

Glad to help you. I work for HP

Please click Accept as Solution if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the Kudos Thumbs Up" to say “Thanks” for helping!

"HP respects and is committed to protecting the personal information of our covered individuals." You can read more in the HP Privacy Statement

Resolv_S
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the Thumbs up" button!

HP Recommended
Thanks to Hp My Problem is solved.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.