Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

Hi,

I have been having the same problem with my HP Envy...   Did downloading the new Bios solve the probelm for you?

Once you downloaded it,   did you have to take any additional action to solve the beep problem?

Thanks

HP Recommended

@BrithKo

Take a look at the comments on page 10. BIOS F.34 was put out especially to correct the low battery beep. There aren't any additional actions you have to take. 

BIOS version F.34

Click that download link. Install it. During the installation, your computer will restart on its own. Allow it to restart and get back to the Start screen. After that, you should no longer have the low battery beep. Please let me know if you have any questions 🙂

HP Recommended

@BrithKo

Were you able to try BIOS version F.34? Did you have any issues afterwards?

HP Recommended

I have the same stupid problem. If HP wont fix this soon, I will sell it! I think my Dell computer was better. Atleast it didnot go *BHEAAP* during the middle of the night when everyone in the house is asleep for God's sake. C'mon HP. BIOS is crap. HP has the worst graphics ever and is very laggy. I think of selling this and buying a Dell/Mac book or something better than this *BHEAAP*ing crap. I wish I could go back in time to get a better computer than HP crap. Don't say that I'm saying crap again and again. Just listen to the beep. It needs to go out. I try to lower my sound aswell. 

AGAIN! *BHEEAAAAPP* Like **bleep** HP can't you afford better **bleep** than this I mean seriously.

*BHEEEEEEEEP*
*BHOAAAAP*
*BHAAYYYYP*
*BHEEEAP*
*BHOP*
*BEEEEEP*

C'mon HP STFU.

HP:
No,

*BHEEEEEEAP*

Spoiler
Spoiler
I'm selling my computer.

HP Recommended

I have HP 15-af110nt and this beeps like Chinese water torture. If you turn on laptop in low battery, you are bounce around but if you enter BIOS setup or HP diagnostics in low battery, you are getting crazy. 

HP Recommended

I have HP 15-af110nt and this beeps like Chinese water torture. If you turn on laptop in low battery, you are bounce around but if you enter BIOS setup or HP diagnostics in low battery, you are getting crazy.

HP Recommended

Hello,

Thank you for posting in this thread. Unfortunately based on when the last response was made, I have closed this thread to help keep comments current and up to date. We recommend starting a new thread for your issue by clicking here.
To be more helpful with your post, you can add key information if you desire: 
1. Product Name and Number (please do not post Serial Number)
• Example: HP Pavilion DV2-1209AX or HP Deskjet 3000 Printer CH393A
2. Operating System installed (if applicable)
• Example: Windows XP, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit
3. Error message (if any)
• Example: ""Low disk space"" error in Windows
4. Any changes made to your system before the issue occurred
• Examples: Upgrading your Operating System or installing a new software; or installing new hardware like a printer, modem, or router.
If you have any other questions about posting in the community, please feel free to send me a private message!

Thank you

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.