Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

I canot comment as I haver received no help or comment.

HP Recommended

Logitech S150 speaker are USB with no external power and no audio connection.  I found with a laptop you have to disable the onboard speaker device for the Logitech's to work.  I have an Elitebook 9480M.

HP Recommended

I am only getting a hum from my new Logitech z200 speakers which I have connected to the first input on the front left side of my Hp Notebook XOH86UA#ABA . Runs & bought with Windows 10 - there is no option to  choose external speakers/devices when I get to it under playback devices

Help 🙂

HP Recommended

@Lorila

Hello, and Welcome to the HP Support Community!

I found this link for using that model of speakers:  http://support.logitech.com/en_us/article/46524?product=a0qi00000069v0UAAQ

Be sure you have the power cable connected to the speakers, and that the cable they provide is inserted into the correct port.  

Do you get sound when you use a pair of headphones?

WyreNut

-------------------------------------------------
Former Expert in the PalmOS, WebOS, and Android sections of this Community Forum.
I am a Volunteer here, not employed by HP.
HP Recommended

I do not have headphones - I included the model because I see only one place to plug the speakers into.  I have tried all of that the link suggest - thanks anyways - I just can not find where the computer will let me tell it they r there beginning to think this laptop is not compatiable with them hoping a HP forum could verify or tell  me how

HP Recommended

I tested the speakers through a phone, they r good  & I contacted HP -they said I had a hardware issue with my headphone port & want me to send my pc in ? it is less then 7 months old seems extreme  

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.