Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

So much appreciated. I was planning to make my HP Elitebook a media PC for Spotify, when I discovered this compression effect in all audio. These steps helped to remove it, so I'm more than greatful. You made my day. 🙂

HP Recommended

Beats audio produces bad results with ANYTHING. And turning it off porpusely makes everything sound like shee. Freaking beats gimmick b-tards. Thankfully after you diable it and get the default drivers going, you can now mix/record music, practice music, and YES! EVEN LISTEN TO MUSIC! Unfortunately as another part of the Beats trash it makes your onboard speakers useless. Anyone find a way to get all the speakers working with, you know, a good audio driver? Don't even get me started on the BEATS audio trash system. "Want your listening/recording experience to be useless the way the artist intended? Buy BEATS audio today!" Wait... that doesn't sound right guys....

Ummmmm why are the clean guitars INSANELY LOUD at the intro to where it is blasting your eardrums and then the distorted riffs come in and it is super quiet? Wow. 

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.