Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Mobile doesn't have an edit?

Anyway, I still don't excuse Hp on this because they aren't rolling these out to every IDT audio laptop and therefore these drivers will only really serve the designated model.

The average consumer isn't going to check here for a link. Instead they will suffer and inept tech support will not check here either.
HP Recommended

I wonder if/how the moderators here communicate with tech support...and I mean the ones that are passionate about their work...or it's just policy for HP to not give definite answers since the issue is more local in here and not out and about giving a bad name to the company...

HP Recommended

I guess the driver should be delivered to all HP computers via HP Support Assistant if they have Windows 8.1 installed and they click the update warning. My friend bought an ultrabook last year with beats and it came with Windows 8 already so sooner or later people will upgrade to windows 8.1 and get this driver update. 

If you still have swings in some scenarios with the latest driver it is because you have the bass frequency up to the top. Reduce it a bit until you get no swings. Bad configuration will deliver bad performance. 

HP Recommended
Actually I had the bass mid-level.

It only happened on a couple songs so it's possible it was just a bad stream.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.