Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

Where I can go to look for HP Pavilion DV7-4177nr beats audio driver update

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi,

Please try:

ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp57501-58000/sp57966.exe

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
HP Recommended

Hi,

What is the operating system of your machine ? Using HP Support Assisstant is one safe way to get drivers and software update.

Regards.

BH
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

using Win 7 Home Premium 64-bit

HP Recommended

Hi,

Please try:

ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp57501-58000/sp57966.exe

Regards.

BH

HP Recommended

Thank you - the driver link you sent was the one I needed.  Thank you very much!!!!!!

HP Recommended

Hi, 

I had a look for an audio driver for your Laptop. All I found was this: sp50595.exe

Sorry if it isn`t right

Please click “Accept as Solution" if I solve your Problem
HP Recommended

Oooh yes...!  But it seams my drivers has been changed. low sound quality. how will you verify that is genuine?

HP Recommended

Hey there,

Is it possible you could explain a little further?

James

Please click “Accept as Solution" if I solve your Problem
HP Recommended

I used Advanced System Care 11. I used it's Drive Booster 5.4. When it updated the drivers that was outdated and restarted my computer it worked again. Hope this helps.

HP Recommended

Your link was aborted-would not let it install? Still seeking a way to reinstall audio beats?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.