Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP 15-af156sa 15.6" Laptop - P
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi all.

I bought this laptop HP 15-af156sa 15.6" Laptop - Purple but I have trouble with speakers. Listening isn´t clean ... sometimes they´re crackling. Current drivers are installed.

Have somebody the same problem? Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi @SiDi69,

Welcome to the HP Community.

I see you are experiencing a crackling noise when listening to the speakers on your HP Notebook - 15-af156sa. I will be happy to help.

Here is a link to a docuement that offers some troubleshooting solutions to distorted sound from speaker issues:  HP Notebook PCs - No Sound or Distorted Sound from Speakers (Windows 10)

Please try out the steps and let me know the results.

If this helps, show appreciation for my reply by hitting the “thumbs up” below, or click the "Accept as Solution" button if I have helped you reach a solution.

I hope this helps. Have a great day.

MarcelusWallace

I work on behalf of HP

★Please click "Accept as Solution" if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
★Click the "Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the right to say "Thanks" for helping!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hi @SiDi69,

Welcome to the HP Community.

I see you are experiencing a crackling noise when listening to the speakers on your HP Notebook - 15-af156sa. I will be happy to help.

Here is a link to a docuement that offers some troubleshooting solutions to distorted sound from speaker issues:  HP Notebook PCs - No Sound or Distorted Sound from Speakers (Windows 10)

Please try out the steps and let me know the results.

If this helps, show appreciation for my reply by hitting the “thumbs up” below, or click the "Accept as Solution" button if I have helped you reach a solution.

I hope this helps. Have a great day.

MarcelusWallace

I work on behalf of HP

★Please click "Accept as Solution" if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
★Click the "Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the right to say "Thanks" for helping!

HP Recommended

Thank you very much for your respons. Looks like the problem is solved ! Huray

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.