09-15-2013 08:23 PM
Hello I have a problem my work nothebook stopped working after plugging in electrics LED blinks at watering nothebook but does not respond to the Power button for a quick answer please thank you
09-17-2013 11:07 AM
Hi , Sorry have you spilt something on the notebbok because you mention water or watering ????? Have you tried a hard reset ? Remove battery and power and hold the power button down for 20 seconds and then plug the AC adaptor in and try to reboot . Post results please Checkurtech
****Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem****
10-08-2013 10:21 AM
nothebook managed to embark on cca15s....
10-09-2013 11:15 AM
Thank you for your inquiry. I am not sure what the issue is. Would you reply back and explain what experience you are having. Would you provide me with your computer model and what operating system you are using. This would be very helpful in assisting you.
I work on behalf of HP
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Starts but Screen Remains Blank (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)