Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP 15-r062tu Notebook PC
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

hii...sir/mam

Before one month m using window 7 ,64 bit, now i want to install window xp 2, i hv insert  window cd than after some time my laptop screen showing this problem in blue screen, i hv already chacked bios setting n i hv tried so many ways but i cant find any sollution so plz,,,help me, m trying before 2 days but m nt find yet sollution ......Reply plz i vil wait your answere.....

A problem has been and windows has been shut down to prevent damage to computer.

if this is the frist  time you've seen this stop error screen, restart your computer. If this screen appears again follow these steps:

The BIOs in this system is not fully ACPI compliant Please contact your system If you are unable obtain an updated com an updated BIOS your vendor not ACPI compliant, BI the latest BIOS supplied by mode set up. you can turn off mode during text was To do this, press the key when you are prompted to your storage drivers The not notify you key pressed disable ACPI and allow you to continue installation. Technical information:

www STOP;     oxooooooA5 (oxoooooo11, oxooooooos, oxF6FDEooo, o xooo4 ooooo)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hey @ARVIND6, 

I would like to welcome you to the HP Support Community where you can ask questions, find solutions and get help with the issues you experience.

Downgrading from Windows 7 to Windows XP can be challenging. There are no drivers available for any Operating System older than Windows 7 for this HP 15-r062tu Notebook PC and that could be difficult when driver updates are needed to resolve problems. 

I provided you with the drivers to show you what is available for you and your Notebook aside from Windows XP as Windows XP is no longer supported and drivers are not available.

Here is a document for your from Microsoft about Windows XP

Thanks for being a part of the HP community. Please let me know if this answers your question about downgrading by marking this post as "Accept as Solution".

If you require further assistance let me know and I will gladly do all I can to help.

If you wish to say "thanks" for my effort to help, click the "thumbs up" to give me a Kudos. 

Hope this helps!

Have a great day! 

EmeraldAvenger
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution.
Click the Thumbs Up on the left to say “Thanks” for helping!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hey @ARVIND6, 

I would like to welcome you to the HP Support Community where you can ask questions, find solutions and get help with the issues you experience.

Downgrading from Windows 7 to Windows XP can be challenging. There are no drivers available for any Operating System older than Windows 7 for this HP 15-r062tu Notebook PC and that could be difficult when driver updates are needed to resolve problems. 

I provided you with the drivers to show you what is available for you and your Notebook aside from Windows XP as Windows XP is no longer supported and drivers are not available.

Here is a document for your from Microsoft about Windows XP

Thanks for being a part of the HP community. Please let me know if this answers your question about downgrading by marking this post as "Accept as Solution".

If you require further assistance let me know and I will gladly do all I can to help.

If you wish to say "thanks" for my effort to help, click the "thumbs up" to give me a Kudos. 

Hope this helps!

Have a great day! 

EmeraldAvenger
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution.
Click the Thumbs Up on the left to say “Thanks” for helping!
HP Recommended

thanku so much sir coz m trying before 3-4 days....thanku 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.