Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP f111dx

Hand me down laptop.  Gives me Admin password or Power on Password on boot. System Disabled code 4C943239. Any help?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Sorry looks like the codes won't work, you will have to figure out other options or open up the system and reset the BIOS Chip manually, may be have some one open it & look into it 

Hope this helps.

***** Click the Thumbs UP (Like) on the Right to say 'Thanks'*****

****Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer “Accept as Solution”&"Thumbs up "if it solves your problem.****

-VJ

Although I am an HP Employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
HP Recommended

Hi

Try : 54621819

Hope this helps.

****Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer “Accept as Solution”&"Thumbs up "if it solves your problem.****

-VJ

HP Recommended

nope, tried it, it came up invalid password. 3 times gave me a new code :  7040D3B6

But thanks for trying!

HP Recommended

hmm

Last try : 65564908

Hope this helps.

-VJ

HP Recommended

Sorry, no again. Its odd though. Last time the box popped up and it said Invalid password.. this time its just flashing that invalid box as soon as I hit enter. It doesnt stay up like the last one did.  And its giving me yet another code, 1E9E509B. Is it supposed to change every time?

HP Recommended

Sorry looks like the codes won't work, you will have to figure out other options or open up the system and reset the BIOS Chip manually, may be have some one open it & look into it 

Hope this helps.

-VJ

HP Recommended

Ok, Thanks so much for trying to help!  It was much appreciated.

HP Recommended
Muy buenas noches.

Hp14 w004la se me bloqueó el admin password or power password.

Código 73749322

Mil gracias
HP Recommended

Thank you for visiting our English HP Support Forum. We are only able to reply to posts written in English. To insure a quick response it would be advisable to post your question in English. The following links are here to assist you if you prefer to post in the following Language Forum.

German: HP Kundenforum
Spanish: Foro de usuarios de HP
French: Forum des utilisateurs
Portuguese: Fórum dos usuários HP
Chinese: 惠普个人客户支持论坛
Korean: HP 지식커뮤니티

Thank you for your understanding

I work on behalf of HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.