03-20-2017 05:15 PM
Please try this Password :
Steps to be followed:
- Use the unlock code posted above to enter the BIOS
- Disable all passwords that are enabled
- If asked for current password - type the unlock code
- For new password, just press ENTER key
- Repeat the same for verify password column.
- Then leave the BIOS by saving & exit option to save the changes.
Hope this helps, for any further queries reply to the post and feel free to join us again !!
**Click the White Thumbs Up Button on the right to say Thanks**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
I am not an HP Employee
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Starts but Screen Remains Blank (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)