01-09-2011 09:29 AM
I just removed the battery and put it back in and it seems to have worked. I'm backing up my HD on an external HD now. Who knows when this could happen again.
01-09-2011 01:16 PM
Me too, has problem with Pavilion dv3-4160, when open the lid after been sleep, the power led blinks and nothing happens, had to remove the battery to be able restart the computer
01-16-2011 01:38 PM
I have dv6000 same problem sleep/hibernate..won't wake up unless you hold power key down for few seconds which actually reboots the laptop! Never again.
SOLUTION: I will NEVER buy another HP!
01-16-2011 10:03 PM
After 6 months my Pavilion dv6 also started not waking up this week.
My blue power light stays on (no blinking).
It will not respond to depressing any key(s).
I was able three times to turn it off by depressing the power button for 10 seconds, but continuing to do that over time is risky.
01-16-2011 11:06 PM
CQ61 ..I push the on button, screen does not come on but the lights blink. Even when I take out the battery and put it back in, it still does the same. I did a hard reset, unplub, take battery out push the f9 or f10 button still doesn't work. Screen is still blank, buttons still blinking. Any suggestions?
06-22-2011 02:39 PM
My HP Pavilion DV9000 does and has done the same thing since we purchased it.
DO all the computer have Vista? and does everyones batteries work ok or are they dead?
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Starts but Screen Remains Blank (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)