07-31-2011 09:08 PM - edited 07-31-2011 09:13 PM
I have a compaq cq62-402au laptop. It randomly bsod (sometimes multiple times) after logging on. Sometimes it does it once (then asks if it can try and find a solution after 'recovering from a serious error' - which it fails to do) and sometimes it does it each time it reboots until I cold boot it again.
Here is a link to my minidumps
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Starts but Screen Remains Blank (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)