Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended

Hello All

My laptop HP pavilion G6 1330ee Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit shows the following message:

The system has detected that a cooling fan is not operating correctly. Continued operation is not recommended and may cause unpredictable behaviour that could result in random shutdown, data loss or possible system damage. The system will shutdown in 15 seconds. To prevent shutdown and continue operation please press the enter key now.

System Fan (90B)

Enter-Continue startup

For more information, please visit: www.hp.com/go/techcenter/startup

I upgraded my laptop from home basic 64 bit to ultimate 64-bit then I reinstalled the windows 7 ultimate 64-bit because i want a clean windows 7  ( first upgrade was from Windows Upgrade the second one from the internet ).
I always clean my laptop from dust and it never get overheated because I use cooling pad with 3 fans
I gave my friend to check my laptop he works in pc's he said that my laptop looks like new and i don't have a fan problem
he suggest to Re-Install windows 7 from HP ( that came with hp products ) or do i hard rest to my hardware
my warrenty fishined a month ago, and I take care of my laptop very well
i know my laptop will not get any damaged because i use cooling pads
thanks

Windows + BIOS + HP Products + Drivers all of them updated to the latest update

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

It works now 🙂
i just Inflatable fast and hard as i can then a lot of dust came out of my fan 🙂

No more 90B Error 🙂 when windows boot up

View solution in original post

33 REPLIES 33
HP Recommended

Hi

Please call HP Technical support check for the warranty details and get the part replaced.

If you live in the US, contact HP Here.

If you are in another part of the world, start Here.

Let us know how it goes!

"I work for HP."
****Click the (purple thumbs up icon in the lower right corner of a post) to say thanks****
****Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem****

Regards
Manjunath
HP Recommended

My Country not listed and there is no more warranty my warranty finished 5/7/2013

what to do ??

HP Recommended

Hi

Which country are you from you need to call HP Technical support or can get in touch with local tech and get the part replaced.

Let us know how it goes!

"I work for HP."
****Click the (purple thumbs up icon in the lower right corner of a post) to say thanks****
****Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem****

Regards
Manjunath
HP Recommended

I am from Jordan

HP Recommended

It works now 🙂
i just Inflatable fast and hard as i can then a lot of dust came out of my fan 🙂

No more 90B Error 🙂 when windows boot up

HP Recommended

where can i get a coling fan or how can i fix it

HP Recommended

Hello @blevins09,

I will try to help you find a cooling fan, can you provide the full model of the computer you have. If you unsure where to locate that information have a look at this document for help.

Please respond back at your earliest convenience.

Thanks

Clicking the White Kudos star on the left is a way to say Thanks!

Clicking the 'Accept as Solution' button is a way to let others know which steps helped solve the problem!
HP Recommended

how can my cooling fan works it again.what should i do?how can i fix it?

HP Recommended

Hello ronnieruz14,

I see that you are having problems with the cooling fan on your HP computer. I would like to help with this issue but I need some information.

Can you provide the full model and product number of the computer? Here is a link that shows how to find that information.

Can you provide any error messages you are receiving?

Signature
↙-----------How do I give Kudos?| How do I mark a post as Solved? ----------------↓

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.