Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended

I need to get a model number for an OEM fan for my Pavilion g series laptop model# g7-1329wm please

HP Recommended

Hello kcdays,

I see that you are needing information for a fan on your HP computer. I have some information that may be helpful for you.

Here is a link to the part surfer site that has the part numbers for the fan parts. Click on the link and there is a listing for the fan module.

Signature
↙-----------How do I give Kudos?| How do I mark a post as Solved? ----------------↓

HP Recommended

pls help me find solution to my ccoling fan which has stopped working.

regards

stephen

HP Recommended

its hp ProBook 4530s

HP Recommended

@kofibee1981 wrote:

its hp ProBook 4530s

Hello kofibee1981.

First, try cleaning the cooling vents for your notebook as per this document.  

If that doesn't work you'll probably need to replace the fan.  Here is a link to your notebook's Maintenance and Service Guide, it will be very helpful for disassembling your notebook.

Have a great day.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please click the white star under my name to give me Kudos as a way to say "Thanks!"

Click the "Accept as Solution" button if I resolve your issue.

HP Recommended

hi there

my cooling fan is not working i tried cleaning the vents and still nothing 

please help me

HP Recommended

Hi burhanmufti,

I will do my best to help you with your cooling fan issue. Could you please tell me what the Model Number of your computer is?

Thank you,

I worked on behalf of HP.
HP Recommended

Hello!

Just got the above error message on my laptop. 

It's a HP Pavilion g6-1265sa Notebook PC.

Any advice on what I can do? Will blowing the dust out of the fans be sufficient? 

Thanks. 

HP Recommended

Hi kareng101,

I will do my best to help you with your cooling fan issue. Follow the steps in this document for System Fan (90b) error message on startup.

Let me know if this helped.

Thank you,

I worked on behalf of HP.
HP Recommended
I think the should be a recall on the cooling fan. It was an expensive computer to only work 1 yr 1 wk
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.