11-25-2012 04:28 PM
I am writing about an experience I had with Customer Service Support. My computer would not start up after I shut it down 2 hours ago. After the person told me that I was under warranty (purchased the computer 6 months ago), she tried to sell me a 1-year, 2-year or 3-year warranty for the software. When I said "no," she undid all of the troubleshooting she completed and had me on the phone for the last 20 minutes. If this is HP's idea of customer service, it does not work for me and this will be my last HP product that I buy.
12-24-2012 09:46 AM
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Starts but Screen Remains Blank (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)