06-06-2010 05:56 AM - edited 06-06-2010 05:56 AM
Yesterday my EliteBook suddenly went off while i was using it (i was doing nothing special, just browsing the web). Now when I press the power button, both the wireless adapter and battery lights turn on, but the battery one starts blinking between blue and amber. After 2 secs or so the computer totally switches off.
The AC adapter seems to be OK, as the battery recharges correctly.
What can be happening?
Thanks in advance,
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Starts but Screen Remains Blank (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)