07-18-2010 06:45 PM
Just bought a brand new Pavilion G62 with Win7 64-bit.
Now, about 50% of the time, when I shut off, standby, or hibernate my machine, it will turn off everything normally, but the fan, power light, and wireless light(which turns red for offline instead of the online white) remain on. Everything seems fine leading up to the occurrence. I cannot wake or turn on the machine unless i hold the power button down to force shut down.
All drivers are updated and the BIOS is up to date, since the pc is a week old and like i said this only happens about half of the time.
Any insight would be greatly appreciated!
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Starts but Screen Remains Blank (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)