02-05-2012 10:08 AM
My laptop has just started doing this. I will be on the internet and all of a sudden the screen goes completely white and there are tiny lines that seem to be jumping. I have to hold down the power button for quite sometime for it to shut off. I can then turn laptop back on and screen is fine. Anyone else have this problem with a G72-250US? I bought it 8/10. I don't do any gaming but I was using it in bed quite often and I think it overheated once because it shut down while I was using it and it was pretty hot. I immediately bought a cooling pad which I always use now.
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Starts but Screen Remains Blank (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)