12-02-2011 06:17 PM
Well hello , i have my HP 4525s for about 9 months now , i had 32-bit windows up and running and there was no problem at all , i could run anything for as long as i wanted , but since i switched to 64 bit about a month ago my laptop started to overheat and then crash .. Please help ..
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Starts but Screen Remains Blank (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)