06-05-2012 01:46 PM
Hi, i tried to change my 2G ram with another 2G ram in my HP Mini but it didn't worked out. So i returned the original ram. When i switched on, it initiated a HP BIOS Update. But after verifying the new BIOS image, it started all over again to HP BIOS Update. It just keeps on repeating. It won't load windows 7. I really appreciate it too much if someone could help me find a solution to fix this one. Thank you very very much.
06-07-2012 07:12 AM - last edited on 04-19-2016 10:12 AM by OscarFuentes
Please goto the following site: http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c02693833 This should stop the update.
'I am a volunteer!
If it were a rattler. . . .
06-08-2012 08:21 AM
The above mentioned link pretty much sums it up.
I would recommend you to backup all your files before you attempt to do anything on the computer.
I am an HP employee!!
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Starts but Screen Remains Blank (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)