05-09-2012 10:15 AM
Please find the weblink given below might help you to resolve your issue. Please reseat the Memory on your unit and have it checked incase you have 2 Memory card try with 1 card first to check.
"I work for HP."
****Click the (purple thumbs up icon in the lower right corner of a post) to say thanks****
****Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem****
05-09-2012 01:28 PM
This is a very well known problem which usually may be solved by reflowing GPU (graphic chip).
Many informations about it you will find here.
I recommend you especially post number 9 which is written by CherylG.
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Starts but Screen Remains Blank (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)