12-02-2012 02:56 PM
I own notebook HP ENVY 4 (prod num B6H64EA#ACB) on Windows 7 x64 and faced a problem with freezing in browsers with few seconds everytime. This is annoying.
I already tryed all recomendations proposed on your site also I solved my problems with the flash video in Chrome and so on, but the problem stays.
Maybe this problem somehow connected with the OS system installed on built-in SD memory disk, but I lost the link where I found this discussion.
12-06-2012 02:19 AM
I was using Chrome when this problem appear. I also tried to work in other browses but with the same result. When any page is in the process of it's download then other opened pages don't respond to my actions. Processor load in 1%
Also I have BSOD while hybernating or turning to sleep mode that notebook. I'm using it three month and that problem started almost from beginning.
Using OS from complectation, set latest drivers, have no viruses
12-06-2012 08:10 AM - last edited on 04-19-2016 12:00 PM by OscarFuentes
12-22-2012 05:37 AM
Problem solved with updating by this drivers & fixes and by turning off windows auto updates
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Starts but Screen Remains Blank (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)