08-15-2010 06:33 PM
Neighbor's G60 will not power up. I tried with battery alone, AC alone, AC with battery in, but no go. It will never get to F options. I reseated the RAM and HD to no avail. Tried various phases holding down power button - no go.
When you push the power button, the three HD/Power lites come on - blink three times silmutaneously then go off. Never gets to screen.
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Starts but Screen Remains Blank (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)