06-06-2010 06:21 PM
I have HP Pavilion 4700 series (model #: DV9910US)...
since morning, I am having issues with the machine...
As soon as I boot the laptop, it starts blinking lights on the keyboard (and I can also hear the fan starting)... it starts and then suddenly closes almost immediately and this sequence goes on untill I press Escape key... as soon as I press escape key, lights on the key board stays on (fan also starts) but I don't see anything on the screen, nor any of the key is working... only thing that I can do at this point is to shut it off by powering off the start key...
07-07-2010 03:03 PM
Check below document:
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Starts but Screen Remains Blank (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)