10-29-2012 04:23 AM
HP Pavilion G7 1070us
Wont start at all
Upgraded ram to 6gb
I was using my G7 earlier in the day and everything was working fine. I turned it off and went to work. when i get home later that night, i tried turning it on and nothing. I plug the AC adapter in and charge it incase the battery died. When i come back about an hour or so later i try again and still wont turn on.
My brother checked it out and he too can't figure out what's wrong with it. He tried removing the battery and checking if it will power on with just the ac... nothing. He removed all the attachments(HDD ram etc) cleaned the vents(were already clean) and reinstalled everything... still nothing.
Anyone know what's wrong, or is this a send in to repair issue at this point?
Thanks in advance for any and all help
Solved! View Solution.
10-30-2012 07:43 AM
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Starts but Screen Remains Blank (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)