04-13-2010 03:34 PM
My laptop HP Pavilion tx1305us Notebook PC will not power up. Once I hit the power button the machine would try to start up but it would immediately turn off within 1 second. This had happened before. 2 other times I would remove the battery and unplug the power cord for several hours and it would boot up fine. But now I cannot get it to stay on in order to boot up. I had paid close to $2000 for this supposedly a great machine, but I had only had 1 year & 3 months. If I knew this is how HP products are made I would never take a $2000 chance. Support tech told me that it would cost $400 + parts to repair the unit. This doesn't seem right and fair since it was only used occasionally for business trip. I would like for HP to make this right for me.
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Starts but Screen Remains Blank (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)