12-25-2009 10:13 PM
Maybe I'm repeating other posts but couldn't find one that was close to this. Problem is, while working on a program on my HP Probook 4510s it suddenly shut down and now power connection blinks 8 times but won't boot.
Do I need a new battery? Or is there another problem.
Owned the laptop for about 3 months.
05-09-2011 02:04 PM
where could i find a guide to troubleshoot this ?
LED blinking 8 times with battery …
LED doesn't blink without battery …
is it a AC adapter issue ?
04-12-2012 07:35 PM
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Starts but Screen Remains Blank (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)