Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
hi!!!
my hp probook 4530s is showing me that is charging but amnot seeing any increase in those percentage of battry power, they are ramaining where they was when i started charging(7%) yet it shows that its plugged in and charging.
the battry its new i bought it yesterday!!!
so please as i can see u have helped otherz,please help me to know which problem my laptop has n how can i solve that.
Thinks.
HP Recommended
Laptop dead, went and bought new charger HP, but nothing happening. Tried the more than 15 seconds thing, still nothing. PLEASSSEEEHELP
HP Recommended

Hi when i was playing my game csgo it froze by itself but i was still able to talk to my friend on skype but i was unable to alt tab or goto homescreen so i decided to click the off button on my laptop. So i can put it to sleep. But it didnt want to goto sleep so i manually holded the power off button. Then i rebooted my laptop and the bootup was a black screen and took awhile then it said sending and accumilating files then after that it got to the screen where you can log into your account but my account didnt appear on the screen to click on it and it looked much differnt i havent tried safe mode. I also removed battery for a day and ima see if it works but most likely not.  Is there anyway tyo fix this and not to factory reset this im in college and i have my essay due in a week and im also done but i cant finish a 80 page essay in a week and start over. I really need help please respond quickly. I need to save my files also not lose everything. Specs are hp probook 4545s readoen 7250 hd i think 3.2 ghz maybe amd proccesor 8 gb of ram and 5000 hardrive memmory hope that helps.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.