Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
PAVILION laptop
Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit)

hi i have an Hp pavilion laptop and after not using it for quite sometime i stupidly forgot the password..after failing at entering the correct password i am now locked out completly and on start up im taken straight to a black screen with a blue box asking for the administrator password or the power on password.. which i have no clue of ..ive spent hours rumaging the internet trying various codes posted by others so i figure i should post my halt code error that comes up when i enter the incorrect password 3 times ..it says system disabled with the code CODE: 66119636

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME!!! IM LITERALLY PULLING MY HAIR OUT OVER THIS DAM LOCK OUT CODE.PLEASE HELP

WHATS THE POWER ON PASSWORD OR THE ADMINISTRATOR PASSWORD??

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

thank you so much i actually just found a generator that gave me that code only minuts ago but thats bloody great that you replied so promptly.. much apreciated

View solution in original post

20 REPLIES 20
HP Recommended

@sammysam86

Enter   79871218

HP Recommended

thank you so much i actually just found a generator that gave me that code only minuts ago but thats bloody great that you replied so promptly.. much apreciated

HP Recommended
Hello,

I have run into the same problem but on my HP Pavilion X2. The system disable code is 68517090. Can anyone please help me get back in asap!?? Thanks!!

Brad
HP Recommended

@bmoran42

Enter:     77475016

Regards,

DP-K

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

****Click the White thumb to say thanks****
****Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem****
****I don't work for HP****

Windows Insider MVP

HP Recommended
Help me please hp pavilion x2 system disabled 58944049 help code so thankz
HP Recommended
I have a hp pavilion notebook system disabled 89649205 help code please
HP Recommended

@Freckles88

Enter    36721821

Regards,

DP-K

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

****Click the White thumb to say thanks****
****Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem****
****I don't work for HP****

Windows Insider MVP

HP Recommended
What's the generator
HP Recommended
Can you pleas help mee code 98181681
Thanks.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.