03-20-2013 12:54 PM
I recently bought an HP pavilion dv6-6c10us with window 7 64 bit ... I happened to go away for 3 month to a site job and when I got back. I had to do all kind of updates the laptop ask to do. I can turn on laptop and enter a session using my fingerprint but all pages that I use to have the simple pass do not work. Example ( if I go into facebook it used to pop up a window and I will use my finger to enter all information and log in ) now I can not do that in any of the pages
03-21-2013 05:06 PM
Hello albertolivo. I understand you're having some trouble logging in with your fingerprint reader.
It is possible the application ran into problems during some of the updates. Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Simple Pass application? Here is a link to the latest version.
Let me know the result. Have a great day!
Please click the white star under my name to give me Kudos as a way to say "Thanks!"
Click the "Accept as Solution" button if I resolve your issue.
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Starts but Screen Remains Blank (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)