02-07-2012 04:49 PM - edited 02-07-2012 04:51 PM
I recently bought the G7-1295SD and at first i was pleased with the laptop. However, as soon as i activate Windows Update it starts acting weird. High CPU Usages occur and i have no clue on how to reverse this. The only way to do so is a system restore and choose to not use Windows Update. As you may understand, this is only a short term solution as i have to keep my pc up to date.
On the board i've seen several reports of this problem, yet not a solution for it. Can anyone please help me with this? Thanks in advance.
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Starts but Screen Remains Blank (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)