Post new question
Question

Honor Student
Message 1 of 2 (334 Views)

I give up. I can't find on this site where I typed my problem. And doubled if I can find an

[ Edited ]

I give up..............  I can't navigate myself around your website.  I gather I have had some responses to my problem but be {Content Removed: Language Filter Evasion} if I can read or FIND them!!  All I want to know is WHY my 6mth old laptop iscrashing repeatedly - and having NO CD's or DVD's supplied with my laptop I CAN'T supply a boot up disk to make it work.  Shouldn't a laptop, computer etc work for a wee bit longer than 6 mths??  And be {Content Removed: Language Filter Evasion} if I can afford to pay the $500 or more that is asked to buy the operating system.  I could understand my computer crashing if I played games or did wierd and wonderful things on it - but all I do is log on ...  read the news....... write a ream of stuff on Word...... send a few messages on facebook ...... and that is basically it!  I use a notebook cooler ..... I rarely use the battery and run it on a USB power base instead...... what am I doing wrong?  I am SO sick of it crashing!! 

Barb

email: {Personal Information Removed}     <<<<<<<  PLEASE ANSWER ON HERE!!!

Highlighted
Provost
Message 2 of 2 (330 Views)

Re: I give up. I can't find on this site where I typed my problem. And doubled damned if I can fin

This is where your other post is.

If you would like to say thanks, then click on the thumbs up icon next to the Reply button.

If I have helped you to resolve your issue or answered your question, please click the Options link in the post that helped you and then click on the "Mark as Accepted Solution " button
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation