01-08-2014 09:02 AM
I have an HP Probook 4540S operating on Windows 7. Every so often I will be typing a document or working with the keyboard and it 'freezes'. For example, I will be drafting an email and all of a sudden I cannot type numbers (it enters the symbol above the number) and when I try to click into the body of the text, it selects everything below the spot that I click. Is there a button/tool for this? Am I accidently pressing something that i don't know about?
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Starts but Screen Remains Blank (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)