01-13-2011 02:16 PM
All of a sudden this morning I couldn't type small 's'. I could use Shift 's' and get a capital letter, but not lower case. Neither my laptop keyboard nor the external keyboard would work. All other letters were fine. I shut it down a couple of times, removed the battery, did a virus scan - nothing worked. Managed to stump all "techie" friends & hubby. Finally, 6 hours later, decided to take it in (purchased extended warranty; may as well use it), restarted it for about the 10th time - NOW it works! Are there goblins in my computer, or is this the start of something worse? Any suggestions welcome.
01-14-2011 09:44 AM
Have you checked for an updated version of the driver?
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Starts but Screen Remains Blank (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)