02-28-2013 08:20 AM
Your computer is crashing and you are getting a blue screen. The error message that you are getting (memory dump) is the computer removing anything that was stored in your physical memory.
Here is a link that explains memory.
You’re not able to download the recovery media, but you can order it from HP.com with your product number.
Once you run the recovery media it should fix almost any problem that you are having with your computer.
You can also run a recovery from the partition on the computer. Here are the links to the steps.
Let me know if this helps.
Have a good day
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Starts but Screen Remains Blank (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)