10-11-2012 11:13 AM
This is the HP E1 Vision AMD laptop with Windows 7. I go to a webpage, and the scroll bar freezes. I try the up and down arrows and they will not work. If I go back out of the page and then back in, it sometimes will work again. How can I fix this problem?
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Starts but Screen Remains Blank (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)